Greetings All:
As my first post for Mandel Creative Wellness, I want to talk about my long-time endeavour; my (hopefully) forthcoming book; "Healing with a Creative Heart".
The book is about the connections between healing and creativity. I'm strongly influenced by the writing of three people: Dr. Oliver Sacks (the neurologist who was profiles in the movie Awakenings, Howard Gardner who created the Theory of Multiple Intelligences and Professor Michael Oliver who writes extensively on the social construct of disability.
I would like this blog to be about discussions on how all of us have a creative spirit inside of us and that creativity can empower us to do great things, even to heal our bodies. I hope you, my readers, will publish thoughts, ideas, questions, musings and whatever you feel relevant to this broader topics. If you'd like to share your own thoughts about healing and creativity, I welcome you to do so.
In friendship,
Ilanna Sharon Mandel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment