There's no doubt that things are hard today. The economy is tough. A nasty flu virus seems to be swirling around, and people are feeling stressed. Did you ever hear the line; this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me? Unfortunately, its' true.
Sometimes the most difficult circumstances in life lead to the greatest periods of personal growth and happiness. It was only after a serious accident and injury to my back that I began writing again after a long absence. Honestly, I don't know why I stopped. But, it got me thinking (especially as I had three months in bed to think!). I began a whole new career in short story writing and have published so much since then that I wonder if that 'down time' was meant to literally slow me down.
No one wants injuries or illness. But, sometimes they can take us to new and unexpected places. Let me know your thoughts.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment