One of the questions I'm often asked as a former counsellor is; how do I know which healing technique is best for me? Today, we have access to so many traditional and alternative healing methods. On this blog, I'll discuss the various ones that I know about - accupuncture, herbal medicine,
homeopathy, Chinese medicine, massage therapy and more.
Today's piece of information is this: if you choose one, stick with it. Please, don't start mixing up various alternative methods as one could negate the other. Have faith in the process you've chosen and work with it to the best of your ability. It may not work immediately but with time and patience you will hopefully see success. I hope you'll send me questions so that I can address those as we move together.
In friendship,
Ilanna
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment